January 1, 2014 to September 28, 2016
Ready for your own 101 in 1001? You can calculate your end date here.
- Complete a 5K
- Complete a half marathon
- Get nominated for an ESMA – this one is on hold as the ESMAs aren’t running currently!
Have an image published in a major US equestrian print publicationTwo of my photos were featured in the Chronicle Of The Horse!
- Have an article published
500+ fans on If the Saddle Fits Facebook pageSmashed through after my Body Shaming The Show Ring posted
- Show at an A hunter/jumper show.
- Ribbon in the Adult Jumpers at a rated show
- Compete in a hunter derby.
Compete at a recognized dressage show. Knocked this out March 2015 and brought home a 64% for 2nd place in 1-1
- Publish an ebook.
- Sell 100 units of published ebook
- Lose 60 lbs
- Create a family cookbook and have printed for family.
Crochet an afghan. I’ve made two now and I’m looking forward to doing some more once the weather cools down.
- Complete a 365 project
Take GM to the zoo. We visited the Houston Zoo during that weekend trip!
- Spend a weekend in San Antonio.
Spend a weekend in Houston.Completed 2/14. Loved the Zoo and Museum District, GM enjoyed the Aquarium, and drank WAAAAY too much of my husband’s cousin’s wine cellar. Definitely worth a repeat! Take GM to the beach.To help get our minds off my husband’s deployment, we met my family at Myrtle Beach for a week of sun, surf and kiddie pool time! (and more wine)
Photograph a rodeo. My husband, son and I spent a fabulous night at the Bulls and Bands PBR Rodeo in Belton, Texas Sept 6th and had a GREAT time! Blog post coming
- Photograph a day at a working cattle ranch.
Upgrade my camera.
- Participate (as a photographer) in the Great American Horse Drive.
Photograph every member of my family (brothers, sister, parents)On our 7/14 Beach vacation, we took the opportunity for pictures. Editing them is still on the to do list.
- knit a pair of mittens.
- Run the Army 10 miler
- Do one month of Crossfit (3 WODS/week)
- Senior Horse Photography Project
- Attend the 2015 FEI World Cup in Las Vegas 4/15-19 This one didn’t happen because sometimes the Army’s schedule comes first, and my husband was sent out of town.
- Photograph at WEF
- Ride in one clinic each quarter (14q1, 14q2 (missed these),
14q3, 14q4, 15q1, 15q2,15q3,15q4, 16q1, 16q2, 16q3)
- Photograph at Indoors
- Finish my RD (in progress)
- Complete a tough mudder
- Complete Splash Media U Master Certification (in progress)
- Complete Precision Nutrition Certification (in progress)
- Read 10 of Social Media Examiner’s Top Social Media Books (currently on Platform #1 of 10)
- Learn formal swim strokes
- learn to surf
- Edit rodeo images
- Personal Training Certification
- 500 members of BloggingInBalance.com